Color: Shiny Gunmetal/Evergreen Photochromic
- JPJoshua P.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 2 out of 5 starsLight, nice lenses but not functional
The frame is light, the lenses are clear but the design is not functional. The arms of the glasses are so thin, smooth and light that the glasses continually slide down by nose. I have to push them back up my nose constantly, I can even play a game where I see if I can drive home before they off my face.. For the same reason, you can’t seem to rest them on top of your head when you walk inside. They won’t stay on your head. I have had many other Revo glasses that were amazing. These were the most expensive I have purchased but ended up being the most disappointing..RSRevo Sunglasses18 seconds ago
Thank you for your feedback! Our Customer Care team is always available to help find the perfect fit if you'd like; they can be reached at email@example.com to orchestrate an exchange for something that will fit you better.
- SRSteve R.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat
These are great sunglasses, especially good for driving skiing boating and general outdoor activities. These glasses make everything amazingly clear. I own 6 pairs of Revo sunglasses and these are my absolute favorite.
- DSDavid S.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome pair of Revi’s!!
Awesome! The lightest pair I’ve ever owned!!
- MPMichael P.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent fit and weight
Glasses are nice and light. The lenses perform well
- JRJosh R.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper light
Very nice pair of shades. Not as mirrored as noted but green tint is nice.