Color: Matte Graphite/Blue Water
- JWjoseph w.Verified Buyer11 seconds agoRated 5 starsBest of all time
They fit so well and block the Sun coming thru the trees which is usually annoying to my eyes it’s like a strobe light they filter out just right
- BBradNVerified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 starsFirst Pair Of Revo Since 1989
I remember purchasing a couple of pairs of Revo sunglasses back in '89. I recall loving them, and the lens. I lost track of the brand up until a couple of years ago. Since then I've purchased a few pairs, and Maverick really stands out. This pair is my favorite. The frame fit is dialed in and high quality. The lens is protective, comfortable and easy on the eyes. Overall, it's great to be back with Revo!
Keep going strong Revo! And, Thanks for making the hat!
- MSMarty S.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsPurchase sunglasses
- SOSharon O.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsGreat looking sunglasses
I actually got these for my son and he loves them. I really like them too. The graphite is just wonderful. So different. Can't say enough about Revo glasses. I have a pair that have since been discontinued and I love them.
- GBGregory B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsGreat glasses!
They are lightweight, comfortable, reduce glare (polarized lens), and have a great nearly uncolored lens when looking through the lens. And most important to me is that fact that the lens/frame is a wrap style and provides the greatest protection(very little sunlight gets to your eyes from above, below, and on the sides.) Due to the large lens, and the curved "wrap" frame.
Thanks Revo for a great product!