Color: Chrome and Gunmetal/Blue Water Photochromic and Evergreen Photochromic
- DCDel C.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSunglass
The brand and the quality is awesome. Love them.
- MDMark D.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 3 out of 5 starsFirst impressions…disappointed
Limited edition 1/500? But nothing to signify that so that’s not ltd! Also I would think they would come with a cleaning cloth or soft bag.
Pictures are deceiving, the green is almost clear. Maybe I’ll come back and edit after I wear them, but as of now I feel duped
- JMJulien M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsVery light glasses
Sunglasses are made with a lot of plastic. It looks less quality than "metal" ones but made galsses very light. If you look about little weight, this glasses are for you.
Glasses are awesome, the best i ever had with sunglasses. But green's one are to light for me. It give a 70's look that i don't really like. Blue one are incredible.
- JRJasmine Reger R.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMs Yasmine Reger
- KPKenneth P.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsClassics
These glasses are fantastic. The lens/frames styles are classic and the photochromic lenses are outstanding. Love wearing them.