Color: Metallic White/Photochromic Blue Water
- RNRodd N.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsClear and stylish
The Bode Miller's provided very clear and pronounced hill conditions. The bumps, crust, mashed potatoes... that you need to see in April skiing were easy to pick out in bright sunlight. When the overcast came in, i wish they lightened up a bit more than they did as there is not a large dynamic range on the chromatic adjustment. Even still the quality of Revo Optics and the style are well worth the price. Gave a 4 as i wish they lightened up a bit more on cloudy days. I opted to use a second pair of goggles in the afternoon for better low light visibility.
- WJWesley J.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWish I had these goggles in the 80’s
I have worn Revos on the mountain since the 80s. I just wish they were photo chromatic and were goggles back then! I wore the Classic Wraps. These goggles are a game changer. I don’t care if it’s a blue day, foggy or even an overcast day these goggles fit the bill.
- GMGreg M.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat days and visibility with Revo again!
Loved the crisp view that I started seeing with my original Revo sunglasses in 1988! Didn’t know what I was missing on the snow after years in Oakley, Smith & Native goggles. I am thoroughly impressed 😎
- JBJohn B.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIt’s summer
I haven’t had a chance to use them they look great though
- PIPaul I.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBrilliant ski goggles.
Well made with the usual superb Revo optics.