- AMAL M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsCompliments were everywhere as I
Compliments were everywhere as I traveled through Europe!
- MGMarc G.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsNailed It!
Revo has great lenses, and up to now the frames not so much. They are good looking, but either wrong sized or delicate (e.g. the Black series titanium aviator.) However, Revo got the components of the Twenty Twelve Duo just right: light, attractive, and sturdy. The partially polarized photochromic polycarbonate lenses are excellent. The workmanship is also. Finally!
- JMJerry M.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsTwo more Revo’s
I recently purchased the twenty twelve duo set of sunglasses which brings my total of Revo’s to 3 pairs. The quality of the lenses is second to none the style is on point and the durability is great. I have only worn these new ones a few times but I am already in love with them. I cannot wait for my next pair and I am disappointed in myself for waiting so long before wearing Revo’s again. I had a pair in the 80’s I used for snow skiing that I loved and whish I would have kept them but alas I got rid of them when my skiing days were over. I will never be without Revo sunglasses again.
- JHJohn H.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsGreat Looking Pair
I channel my inner “Tom Clancy” with the Navigators, and Hunter S. Thompson with the green Aviators!
- RARichard A.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsLove them
These are the real deal!
Total 5 star reviews: 7 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added