Color: Crystal/H2O Heritage Blue
- TDThomas D.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest sunglasses I’ve ever owned
I had a pair of these many years ago and loved them. I jury rigged some side protection and used them for mountaineering! Lenses got beat up and I swore if I ever found them again I’d buy another pair. Well here they are! Excellent glass lenses giving unbelievable optics, on a great and comfortable frame.
- WSwade s.Verified Buyer10 seconds agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat Style and Optics
The polarized glass lenses on these offer superb vision on the brightest of Colorado days. Love the wrap and style of the frames. Only complaint is one of the arms has some play in it at the hinge…not the biggest issue but hopefully it doesn’t become a durability issue.
- WKWilliam K.Verified Buyer6 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat glasses
Lens is awesome. The frames are cool. But they are relatively large.
- EWEdward W.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSome of the best!
Fantastic shades at a great special price. I’ve had several other Revos since the 1980s. Still have one of my favorites from that era the “Thrive”, no longer made. I’ve already gotten several compliments and questions about these new “VintageWrap”s. They look super cool with the clear frames and blue mirror lenses.
- JMJoseph M M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsHeads up display
They’re great for fit and overall use but the polarization blocks the heads up display on my BMW X2 making them less useful for driving.
My previous Revo glasses with the older lens tech worked perfectly so back to EBay to find NOS….