- MSMichael Simmons S.Verified Buyer9 seconds agoRated 5 starsSurprised
After buying Revo Black I find this duplicate is equal or surpasses.
- CJCurt J.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 4 starsStylish But Not Enough Blocking
Because of winter and bad weather, I had the chance to wear only one pair on a rare sunny day. I found they didn't block the sun very well. I'm not even sure if they are UV protectant. They seem to be polarized. I look forward to trying the second pair on the next sunny day, whenever that will be.
- CChristopherVerified BuyerYesterdayRated 4 starsWorth the price
One gets what one pays for.
- AMAL M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsCompliments were everywhere as I
Compliments were everywhere as I traveled through Europe!
- MGMarc G.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsNailed It!
Revo has great lenses, and up to now the frames not so much. They are good looking, but either wrong sized or delicate (e.g. the Black series titanium aviator.) However, Revo got the components of the Twenty Twelve Duo just right: light, attractive, and sturdy. The partially polarized photochromic polycarbonate lenses are excellent. The workmanship is also. Finally!
Total 5 star reviews: 8 Total 4 star reviews: 2 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added