Color: Chrome/Blue Water
- JSJames S.Verified Buyer10 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome sunglasses!
Hands down the best sunglasses that I’ve ever owned!
- STStephen T.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNice, gives one some attitude.
The glasses/lens provide a spectacular vision of the Universe.
- JWjeff w.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them
- WWillyKVerified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOutstanding
I'm a professional driver so quality sunglasses are important. The Blue Water Conrad's may be designed primarily for use on water but I've found them to be great on the road. I own multiple sunglasses from Oakley, Smith, Ray Ban, Julbo, Vaurnet and Randolph. All excellent brands. This isn't the first pair of Revo's I've ever owned but it's been years and they are hands down the best of the bunch. Now if they would only make them with the original crazy mirrors from the company's beginning.
- JFJon F.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them shorter arms and blue plastic
Great lens with shorter arms fit like a glove most frame have ridiculously long arms .