Color: Matte Tortoise/Drive
- FJForrest J.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThere was a small patch
There was a small patch of blue after a month of rain in Oregon. I have appreciated Revo Glasses for a long time and now I get to try out my new Crawlers.
They are very light and sit easy on my face. The nose does not slip and the temples fit nicely over my ears. The frames are not flexible and seem somewhat fragile. The vision is sharp and crisp through the lens but the graphite color is very dark.
Perhaps I should have tried the Blue Lens. Especially here in Oregon.
- TRTommy R.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRevo by far makes the
Revo by far makes the best sunglasses available great looking incredibly strong endurable looking through the real koala makes life look a lot better go Rio the only brand
- MMMike M.Verified Buyer11 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBig Revo Fan Here
I bought my first pair of Revos many years ago and they finally broke. So, I purchased these Crawler Revos as a replacement. I was shocked at how much lighter these are and the premium glass is still just that, the best you can get in a pair of lightweight stylish shades. I'm happy with my choice!
- BSBarry S.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsCrawler
My new fav sunglasses
- RPRobert P.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Sunglasses!
Only my second pair of Revo’s - great frames and the best optics.