Color: Clear Crystal/Blue Water
- JPJeffrey P.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsI love these glasses, despite an oddity
Só comfortable and stylish, and I really love the photochromic green lens and clear frame. The funny part is that when the sunlight is more direct, ie; low in the sky and away from obstructions, the lenses seem to go completely transparent— almost no tint, no green, no reflective surface. It looks like I’m wearing fake glasses and feels like my eyes are burning. Other than that, these are super!RSRevo Sunglasses3 months ago
You purchased a pair of our photochromic lenses that are designed to transition from light to dark automatically depending on the light environment. Please reach out to our Customer Care team (email@example.com) if you'd like to select a different style. Thank you!
- FJForrest J.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThere was a small patch
There was a small patch of blue after a month of rain in Oregon. I have appreciated Revo Glasses for a long time and now I get to try out my new Crawlers.
They are very light and sit easy on my face. The nose does not slip and the temples fit nicely over my ears. The frames are not flexible and seem somewhat fragile. The vision is sharp and crisp through the lens but the graphite color is very dark.
Perhaps I should have tried the Blue Lens. Especially here in Oregon.
- TRTommy R.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRevo by far makes the
Revo by far makes the best sunglasses available great looking incredibly strong endurable looking through the real koala makes life look a lot better go Rio the only brand
- JCJustin C.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat glasses
Love the product! Great pair of glasses. I use them for everything from driving to golfing. The only thing is they tend to get smears on the lenses easily.
- VRVallerie R.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCrawler
Best sunglasses ever