Color: Matte Black/Graphite
- MYMichael Y.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 2 out of 5 starsLove the style, lenses are an issue in bright sun
Loved the style. The lenses didn't block block enough sun. I live in Florida and the lenses didn't provide enough protection from the bright sun here.RSRevo Sunglasses19 seconds ago
Thank you for leaving a review and we're sorry to hear you didn't find the lenses of the Freestyle sunglasses dark enough. This lens has the 46% to 15% VLT range of our sun lenses, able to shift from light-tint (letting through 46% of visible light) to medium-dark (letting through 15% of visible light). This lens will always automatically adjust to the best see-through color for the wearer based on changing light conditions or locations.
- SGSal G.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsBIG YET LIGHT and EXTREMELY STYLISH!
Definitely the consistent REVO quality at its finest. The photochromic lenses are very cool. They are light yet sturdy at the same time. Of course there's the great visual clarity. My biggest concern as others have expressed were the def. large size, but turns out that if you really want to keep the sun off your eyes and the surrounding areas (to avoid crows feet, etc.) that's where these glasses definitely provide superior protection. Very glad with my purchase. VERY Cool Carbon Fiber frame and Beautiful EVERGREEN color lenses ... when exposed to sunlight.
- MWMartin W.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGood purchase
High quality and good look.
- SDSteven D.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat Lens
Nice lens and great for golf, mountains, outdoors. Frames are a bit loose and without ability to adjust
- SEShawn E.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy Revos
I've been wearing Revos for 20 years and I've grown to expect the highest quality sunglasses. These are no exception! They are comfortable and stylish. Not to mention the awesome clarity from the Revo lens!
Thank you for never disappointing me!