Color: Chrome/Blue Water
- SMSteve M.Verified Buyer9 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJust what I was looking for....
I love them....I was looking for a blue tinted aviator, but everything else i tried was always too small, bad temple fit, with short arms. These are perfect....
- JSJames S.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome sunglasses!
Hands down the best sunglasses that I’ve ever owned!
- STStephen T.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNice, gives one some attitude.
The glasses/lens provide a spectacular vision of the Universe.
- JWjeff w.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove them
- WWillyKVerified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOutstanding
I'm a professional driver so quality sunglasses are important. The Blue Water Conrad's may be designed primarily for use on water but I've found them to be great on the road. I own multiple sunglasses from Oakley, Smith, Ray Ban, Julbo, Vaurnet and Randolph. All excellent brands. This isn't the first pair of Revo's I've ever owned but it's been years and they are hands down the best of the bunch. Now if they would only make them with the original crazy mirrors from the company's beginning.