- SBStephen B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsI got my 1st pair
I got my 1st pair of Revo’s after being able to wear sunglasses after 25 years of bad eyes. I had cataract removal and lense replacement and love my Revo’s so much I got my Daughter who os a collegiate softball player for Arkansas Tech and she loves them. Now I need to get my wife a pair.
- SWSabrina W.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsDesign and Fit
I love the color and shape.
I love how Daphne Petite hugs my face, I have a small face and they stay on.
- RWRick W.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsGift glasses
Gave to a friend & she both loves & raves about them. Thx
- KDKaren D.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 starsThese fit perfectly. I love
These fit perfectly. I love how they block the glare and keep me seeing well in the Bright sun.
- KKathyVerified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 starsCouldn't Be Happier!
My new sunglasses just arrived (fast) and, despite some initial hesitation, I'm delighted. By the way, these glasses replace Revo sunglasses I purchased in 2007! I'm more interested in technology than style, but they are very stylish, yet low-key. As an older woman, I was concerned about them being too "glam" & the Black/Graphite being too dramatic for my light complexion, but the color & cat's eye shape are subtle. The "flatter profile" as advertised fits my smaller face. Most importantly, the clarity is incredible. From my home I have a mountain view which now pops! My customer service experience was first-rate.
Total 5 star reviews: 6 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added