Color: Crystal/H2O Heritage Blue
- BWBrad W.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 4 out of 5 starsNothing Better than a Glass Revo Lens
Stylish and durable like the Revos I knew when I first discovered the brand decades ago. Not a plastic lens but the photographic quality vision you expect from something that promised "thermo-nuclear protection."
The only downside of the particular style is the they slip off of your nose. I had to install non-slip nose bridge pads that solved the problem. Solid frame.
- SSShawn S.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsvintage wrap
Nice looking glasses. Too wide for me though. I should have paid attention to the size guideline that stated “For medium to wide faces.
- GBGlenn B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWife loves these
I purchased for my wife who is always saying the sun is too bright in her eyes! She put these on and immediately loved them
- JFJohn F.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsOld revised new versions
I have the original still planted in my ski bag from the early 90s. They need lenses but I will never let them go. Thanks for bringing them back.
- JKJudith K.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these!
The vintage wrap is a great style. Best glasses for driving, especially when the direction of the sun is in your eyes. You can't go wrong with these.