Color: Blue Horn/Graphite
- JCJohn C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsSonic 1
Only worn once .
Lightweight and Like ability to stream music . Have not tried yet with phone .
- SBScott B.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat glasses
Fit and look great, also lightweight
- PTpeter t.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove Revo
Nice glasses, recommend 100%
- RDRobert D.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSurprisingly pleased
I was on vacation and received an email with $100 off - I chose the glasses because of the design, not knowing they were bluetooth/music/training enabled. Now I no longer fear having my buds popping out of my ears while walking. The sound quality is amazing and I can hear ambient noise which makes me feel safer when outside. I would suggest these glasses for anyone who does a lot of walking like myself. Cudos Rēvo - I have been a customer for over 15 years. Once I purchased my first pair I have never purchased another brand... I currently own 5 pairs of Rēvo glasses. Lens and farme quality are sublime!
- RMRandy M.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSonic 1 must have eye protection. Really a classy look!
Purchased my first Revo’s in the 80’s , discovered in what I believe was Air-Mall magazine. Blue frames with nasa lens. 100% satisfied. Since those have not been available in decades. All glasses that I have worn REVO. The best! Bar none, These are almost as nice, but the lenses are unbelievable!