Color: Matte Black/Blue Water Photochromic
- RMR M F.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGo To Sunnies
Love these sunnies! Crisp vision and so light I almost forget I’m wearing them. Plus, I can flip them up on my head or beanie and they stay put. I bought them for mountain biking, running and hiking, but we’re buried in snow so that will have to wait. In the mean time, I’ve been wearing them driving to the mountain to ski. There are points in my short drive when the sun is directly in my face and these filter the light very well so no squinting. I ski in (Revo) goggles, but I think these would be great for those that like to ski in sunnies.
- RJRonald J.Verified Buyer10 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRevo Jett
Was skeptical at first, actually thought it may be a scam…but after receiving them I was pleasantly surprised and impressed by the quality of the glasses. Excellent price and excellent quality……!
- PSPeter S.Verified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome shades
Used to ski with Revo’s back in the ‘90’s. Just got these for golf in Palm Desert where the summer sun is intense - they take away all of the glare and render true color with no eye strain without being too dark.
- RGRobert G.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJett review
Great for golf.
- GRGreg R.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe color-change seems weird, but they work
I bought my first pair of Revos back in the 1980s, and absolutely loved them. When it became time for new sunglasses now in 2023, I chose the Jetts. The color shift they produce took some getting used to, but now it seems fine, and there are a couple of colors I see better with the Revos on than I do without them. I like the comfort, I like the wrap-around, I like that they still offer air flow so the lenses don't steam up, and I like the liquid-shedding coating. It's very nice on those sweaty days out in the sun.